Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Let's Begin!

Jon and Morgan decided they wanted to read through the Bible this year. They found a really cool chronological reading day by day guide. Not just Genesis through revelation but the order in which the Bible was written. A few chapters in one book and a few verses in another. It is going to be the Bible in a whole new way and I am so excited. They have Amy and I starting it to and I know they are going to try and get Kirst as well. We are going to keep each other accountable. I have never read the whole Bible all of the way through so I am thrilled to be doing this with my brother and sisters. I am a few days behind so I have to catch up :) In this blog I want to share thoughts. New and old stories of the Bible in a new light. Questions that come up while reading that maybe my friends and family can shed light on and just a place to discuss God and His Word. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment